Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11.01.2010, 00:03
Zyuk Zyuk вне форума
участник

Zyuk на пути к лучшему
Стрелка Ответ: Маргарет Тэтчер «Искусство управления государством».

Цитата:
Сообщение от Саша Посмотреть сообщение
www.margaretthatcher.org
Интересный сайт.

1996 Mar 23 Sa
Margaret Thatcher
Speech to Citibank in Islamabad ("The challenges of the 21st century")

● «For 73 years they coexisted, indeed it seemed as though in 1917 the world had unwittingly entered into a great experiment to decide which was the better way of life for our peoples. Then the Communist system collapsed and its cruelties and poverty of spirit became clear to all.

Recently Professor R.J. Rummel of the University of Hawaii after considerable research observed that while this century has seen 36 million people killed in battle at least 119 million have been killed by government genocide and massacre — of which 95 million were killed by communist regimes

● «Here in Pakistan you were, and still are, only too aware of the dangers of communism. After the brutal Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979 you stood in freedom's front line. I well remember my own visit to your country in 1981 when I saw for myself the teeming refugee camps filled with three million men, women and children who had fled from oppression.»

● «There will always be conflict: it is part of human nature, part of the eternal battle between good and evil.» (ага это всё природа человека... )

1994 Sep 22 Th
Margaret Thatcher
Speech to Citibank in New Delhi

● «Nazism and fascism were defeated in battle but Stalin's Russia continued to pursue its ambition of world hegemony. As Winston Churchill observed, an Iron Curtain was brought down dividing the world in two.

On the one side, the way of freedom.

On the other, communism, the way of coercion.

For 70 years they coexisted, indeed it seemed as though the world had unwittingly entered into a great experiment to decide which was the better way of life for our peoples. Then the Communist system collapsed and its cruelties and poverty of spirit became clear to all.

The Free World could point to the failings of Communism to deliver material progress or human rights as proof positive that the diametrically opposite system–of free institutions, free enterprise and a free people–was the key to the success of the democratic world.

Вот она, демократия >>

Колонии и зависимые территории Великобритании

Some 36 million people have been killed in battle this century–an enormous sacrifice. But recent statistics now tell the horrific story of what really happened under Communism and other tyrannies. At least 119 million people have been killed by government genocide, massacres and other mass killings.

And about 115 million of these were killed by totalitarian governments as many as 95 million by Communist ones.

And yet there were still those who were taken in by Communism's propaganda».